10.26.2011

Day 90 (Week 13.6)

Forgot to come update.  So I did finish.  Ended up taking 104 days with the time off due to shoulder issue.  Got good results overall.  Didn't lose the weight I wanted to though.  Substantial strength increases though.  -4.5% bodyfat.  pushups increased from 19 to 28.  2 inches vertical jump.  +20 seconds of wall sit and +2 inches of reach.

I am currently awaiting the arrival for my Insanity DVD's.  I will plan to give that a shot for Nov/Dec with the hopes of just dropping weight.  Going to make an attempt to also drop soft drinks as I try Insanity.  Goal is 15-20 lbs.  Then will probably do another round of P90X after the first of the year.  I don't really see any need for X2 at this point.  I have so much room left to increase the difficulty on P90X before I worry about needing anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment