8.01.2011

Day 29-35 (Week 5)

Still Vacation time. Now into my recovery week.
Day 29: Core Synergistics. Great workout on this one. Over 1k calories burned. Did the workout at my brother's gym. Probably only half looked retarded over in the corner.
Day 30: Kenpo X again at the gym. Used the separate room so didn't feel as stupid. HRM died, no data. Turns out it was the chest strap battery. Not so great that it only lasted 5 weeks. Hopefully its cause it was old in the case. Replaced it and all is well.
Day 31: Driving today, hotel had workout center so I was able to do Yoga. Was nice to just jump in the pool right after.
Day 32: Drove rest of way home, rest day.
Day 33: Cardio X day today.
Day 34: Took a second rest day. Should have done stretch, but didn't
Day 35: Yoga X, good routine. Skipped some of the twists again. Great progress on shoulder stand and plow.

Back to normal routine now. I hope. Overall I gained 1 lb on vacation. I am fine with this since it was very hard to stick to the food plan while on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment