Vacation time.
Day 25 did Core in the morning.
Day 26 I was driving the whole day so took my rest day.
Day 27 I was only able to do AbRipper.
Day 28 I did the first Insanity cardio workout. Wow, that was tough. It does several similar exercises to P90X ones, but they are all faster. Ie, Heismans, with the triple step in the middle, but no pauses at each side. I was able to do about 60% of the moves until the downward dog style leg jumpy things at in the last circuit. Hell even the warmup for Insanity is hard. My HRM was beeping almost non-stop during this workout. I need to drop some lbs before I do this regularly. Knees a bit sore the next day. Although we did the workout on my friends hardwood floor too so that didn't help. Might not be so bad on my padded floor at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment