2.01.2012
P90X hybrid - Day 38
Busy day tomorrow so swapped strength workouts. Did Legs and Back today. For some reason I feel I will be less sore tomorrow. Not sure why, but I just didn't have the weak jelly legs as much today. I feel my soreness has tapered off to the more consistent soreness where you muscles just realize that resistance is futile and stop trying to get you to change your mind and leave them alone. :) Want to figure out a way to change the pullup angles more vertical will still keeping them doable. May try bands again. Now I have to finish the week with back to back cardio workouts with Shaun T. :( Also I didn't do AbRipper tonight since wanted to have day off between. Will do it tomorrow on the normal day after my cardio workout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment