7.11.2011

Day 15

Start of week 3.  Improvement over last week.  I made a conscious decision to try and eliminate Knee pushups from everything I can even if it means I only get 6 or 8 reps.  The sphynx today was the one tough one.  That is a DAMN hard pushup without knees.  Ran out of gas bigtime near the end today.  I just layed there during Dreya rolls.  Did the bonus round though, the break helped me.  Was pressed for time so I think I didn't wait long enough after I ate to start.  Day 16&17 should be interesting.  Have to workout super early since I have meetings and then health thing on wednesday that I have to be done working out 3 hours prior to.  Also cannot eat after 10pm the night before so that should be fun.  I am thinking about working out at night due to the food thing.

I think I will be ok for the vacation thing.  One of the friends I am visiting is doing Insanity currently.  So I may just have take yoga/core/cardio supplies with me and then do his insanity workouts with him.  I will probably take bands too and then just do what I can.  Maybe do legs and back on the road since I already know those moves and do the new one when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment