Another round of Shoulders&Arms. Had a morning meeting so was an evening workout. Somehow I reset my HRM and so I did this great workout and busted ass and then I see I burned 588 calories with this + AbRipperX. Normally this is a 900+ calorie burn. Then I realized the error and saw that it had me do the workout at default which is like 145 lbs or something. Ooops. Oh, well. Made a note and moved on.
Some increases and some ill-advised ones where I ended up dropping back for the second set. Small improvements in AbRipper. I completed leg climbs, I actually found that getting the leg straight before I start raising it I can keep it straight and do a single high on the calf grab and then get fingertip to touch, or within a half inch when I don't quite get there. 300 pnt workout though. Still doing full body crunches in place of v up rollups.
I am thinking of adding a score or something that will take my rep/wght data and then assign a score to the workout. To track overall improvement. Would be tricky though since it would overwieght the high wght exercises like curls over things like in n out tricep extensions which use muck lower weights. Have to figure out how to factor in the weight part as a small multiplier on the reps. Maybe rep * 1.0x where x - weight amount and then just use 1 for anything with no weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment