7.08.2011

Day 12

Legs and Back today.  Did AbRipperX after.  Killer workout.  78 mins, 1156 calories.  HRM was working overtime today.  Small improvement in AbRipperX  I am up to 280 points now in a workout.  I am just too slow for a lot of the exercises and do about half the reps even though I go the entire time limit.

Forsee one wrinkle in my plan.  May be going out of town on vacation most of week 5.  Much easier if it was week 4.  May swap schedule for week 4 and 5 since recovery week needs no pullup bar and hardly any weights.  Just a Yoga block and mat probably.  I will have a car DVD player for the kids, so I can just use that for the workouts.  Other option would be to try and find a gym at the location that I could use, but then I have to have the kids watched while I workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment